Friday, November 4, 2011

Day 15

Weight: 171.6. Down 2.2. Made sure to not overeat last night, but did forget to blog about a second dinner salad i had with pea shoots, arugula, and pear. I still ended up going to bed hungry after watching my shows and that kept me a bit restless and unable to sleep. Sigh. Will get this right one of these days. Skin is awesome post-facial. Very excited to use product samples.

Breakfast - 1 cup acai berry juice

Late morning snack - banana

Exercise - 3 mile walk

TMI, but my metabolism is definitely sluggish though as I haven't had the need to go number two for a few days... and it's 1:30 and I'm not that hungry after not having much sustenance today (see above), so definitely sluggish. I am going to eat any way though.

Lunch - 3/4s sweet potato, 1/2 cup roasted broccoli, 1 steam roasted artichoke with lemon.

Dinner - "pasta" with roasted veg again. Salad with avocado, tomato, arugula, and pea shoots. Really on the fence about pea shoots. I know sprouts are great for you, but these are kind of bland.

Was really tired tonight, but we did manage to have a normal night where we tidied up, had dinner, i made juice and we watched tv and hit the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment