Thursday, November 10, 2011

Day 21

Weight: 172.8. Too much bread yesterday. Slept super soundly. Daylight savings has made me want to hibernate and eat major carbs. Instead I managed to rally enough to shred.

Exercise - 30 day shred Level 1

A little bored of this workout, maybe need to get Ripped in 30 instead. The cats think working out is fun.

Breakfast - Green juice
spinach - celery - apple - cucumber - carrot - lemon - ginger

This maybe had too much spinach? It didn't sit that well with me.

Early morning snack - banana. This calmed my stomach considerably.

Really want to go read my book in front of the fireplace all day. Instead I turn on my blue light therapy box and hope for the best.

Early lunch - left over red cabbage, onion, and snow pea stirfry.
Delicious and comforting and loaded with purple antioxidants. Ridiculously hungry today. Felt better after eating this, but am still super hungry and desire hibernation.

Exercise - Met my friend for a 3 mile jog. It's sunny out and I feel much much better after the run than i had all morning.

Late Lunch - edamame with salt. Super yum.

Really have a craving to go buy some thick soup somewhere and wish i could have taken my cat to work. It's very cold and i need something warm for my lap.

Afternoon snack - coconut water. So good. But craving french fries anyway. What is up with cravings all day?

Afternoon disaster - husband loses wallet. We spend an hour canceling stuff and then hurry over to a friend's game night potluck empty handed as we couldn't really buy anything re: canceled cards. Fortunately, there was plenty of food and vegan options. We had a great evening and felt really happy we went.

Dinner - quinoa with garbanzos, asian slaw, crackers, bean salad, wine

After we returned home, i was starved and whipped us up a quick cheese quesadilla. Not vegan. Damn. It was good though. And i had been super hungry all day.

Late night snack - quesadilla

No comments:

Post a Comment