Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Day 20

Weight: 171.8. Wow partial juice fast and exercise did the trick. Need to keep the exercise up.

I have the inevitable wine headache this morning. I wish i could think a little more about the next day when i make the choice to indulge. Feeling annoyed at myself, but at least it was a great evening out with my man. Sometimes I think it would be good for me to have children so i could move on from my moment to moment living. I am big on instant gratification and i pay for it later all the time. This diet has me so purified too that over-indulgences really pack a punch the next day compared to before.

Breakfast - Acai Berry Juice

Morning Snack - 1/2 cup blueberries

Today is our office charity tricycle race. I am racing in it, so I did a little PR work this morning to try to get fundraising up. Donations i earn will go to PAWS, my favorite charity. I'm riding in a little red riding owl costume with racing stripe shirt and pants. My coworker made an owl for me to wear on my back and I used PAWS efforts with owls to promote them.

Pre-race jitters - one chocolate

I won my first heat! Only because my co-worker fell of her tricycle, but hey. I lost in the second. I tried to plan ahead on how i could participate in the potluck without it ruining my efforts. I organized a vegan pizza purchase and 3 of my co-workers opted to eat it with me. So that was good. The hard part was skipping out on the desserts, made by our resident amazing baking enthusiast. I feel like i've gained some valuable experience in doing social events in a healthier way though. I have also managed to avoid eating dessert in the office maybe 7 or 8 times.

Lunch - two slices vegan pizza, salad

After work Husband had a work happy hour, so I went to read at a different one. I was very tempted to order french fries or butternut ravioli, but stayed the course and had beet salad and the hummus plate, but also had some wine... husband was still hungry when we got home and I needed to use up a bunch of spinach and other greens. So I made some juice and cooked greens. I felt like I really needed some protein too, so I fried eggs for us. Sigh. Not vegan, but better than cheese. We did some much needed chores around the house and I fell asleep in front of the TV.

Dinner - Beet salad, Hummus and Pita, Greens and Egg.

No comments:

Post a Comment